What does Sowa Marketing do?
We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
In addition to facilitating Polish companies’ access to foreign markets in the US and UK companies, SOWA Marketing also runs the QUPI project.
What is QUPI?
QUPI is an international project that helps medical students by streamlining their learning. We have created a bank of over 10,000 medical questions, presented in the form of quizzes available on the platform in a web browser and on phones in a mobile application!
🤝 Type of employment: B2B or a mandate contract (part-time job)
💰 The gross rate of PLN 20 per hour + customer acquisition bonus of 50% (long-term cooperation) or 10% (one-time service) of the value of the first invoice issued by the customer
🌎 Remote employment
- C1/C2 English level (both speaking and writing).
- Min. 1-year experience in Account/Project/Client-relations Management in the IT or Digital Marketing industries.
- Experience with English-speaking clients.
- Excellent listening and communication skills allowing you to define clients’ needs and translate them to the digestible scope and SMART goals.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Sales experience.
- Proactiveness and problem-solving approach.
Bonus if you have:
- Hands-on experience in Google Analytics.
- Good level of German or Polish.
- The ability to Risk Analysis (i.e. SWOT, RCA, or Probability & Impact Matrix).
- Manage clients’ projects & expectations.
- Build and maintain relationships with the assigned clients.
- Ensure all projects are up to standard and results are delivered timely.
- Identify, negotiate, develop and upsell the accounts.
- Report the campaign progress on a weekly basis.
Why join us:
- We have a flat hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than appreciated.
- Work in a multicultural team on global projects.
- Flexible working time – you work when you want. Simply complete your assigned tasks by the deadline.
Remember that to carry out the recruitment process your consent to the processing of personal data is necessary. Please put one of the following consents on your CV. Thank you!
If you want to participate only in this recruitment:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).
If you want to participate in this and in future recruitments:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of this process and future recruitments (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).
We’re already waiting to hear from you 🙂
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!
In case of questions, be sure to drop us an email at [email protected]