What does Sowa Marketing do?
We’re looking for people to join our team and build a culture based on trust, taking ownership, and transparency. Introducing innovative solutions and improving our internal processes are the foundation for our development and achievements.
In addition to facilitating Polish companies’ access to foreign markets in the US and UK companies, SOWA Marketing also runs the QUPI project.
What is QUPI?
QUPI is an international project that helps medical students by streamlining their learning. We have created a bank of over 10,000 medical questions, presented in the form of quizzes available on the platform in a web browser and on phones in a mobile application!
Junior Social Media Specialist
🤝 Type of cooperation: mandate contract, additional work (part-time) – we are looking for a student due to the nature of the work
🌎 Remote employment
- Creating and publishing content on the indicated channels, mainly Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn for the Polish and foreign markets
- Preparing strategies, schedules, planning posts for designated SM channels
- Preparation of simple graphics
- Monitoring trends and news in the world of internet marketing
- Searching, making contacts, and building relationships with influencers
- Preparing reports, analyzing the results of conducted activities
- Active cooperation with the team
- Interest in internet marketing and the ability to move freely in the world of Social Media
- The ability to create creative and interesting posts that will be appealing to your audience
- Commitment to work, active attitude, willingness to learn more about MS
- Very good work organization and time management – remote work
- Knowledge of the English language sufficient to allow you to easily create posts in English and communicate with an international team
- Open and active attitude, communicativeness, self-motivated
Why join us:
- We will help you gain experience in the SM industry on Polish and foreign markets.
- Work in a multicultural team on global projects.
- We have a flat hierarchy in our teams, and every opinion is more than appreciated.
- Flexible working time – you work when you want. Simply complete your assigned tasks by the deadline.
Remember that to carry out the recruitment process your consent to the processing of personal data is necessary. Please put one of the following consents on your CV. Thank you!
If you want to participate only in this recruitment:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).
If you want to participate in this and in future recruitments:
I consent to the processing of my personal data for the purposes of this process and future recruitments (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws from 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (GDPR)).
We’re already waiting to hear from you 🙂
Don’t hesitate and apply right away!
In case of questions, be sure to drop us an email at [email protected]